[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 nose needed - preferably new

Well, I bent the '71 2002 into the back of a Geo on Sunday night in
heavy traffic as the brakes failed! This car was totally restored
about four years ago - quarters, rockers, sills, fenders, '74 doors
with the side beam... The Geo hit a Camaro first, so it was pretty
much rock solid when I hit!    :-(

So, I plan to put it back together pretty much no matter what the
insurance company says. The insurance bit starts Thursday.

In the meantime I'm starting to try to round up the necessary parts.

You cannot get the nose assembly anymore. Does anyone have one sitting
out back they _planned_ to use and never did ?? The part number for
models up to '74 is 41 33 1 835 659 - my hope was to use new nose
and fenders but a used hood.

robert moore

'71 2002 (sorta) / '77 320i