[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Seat switch

From: Martin Sheps <martshep@domain.elided>

THe Problem: The driver's seat on a BMW 635SCI (M6) 1988
is broken. Would like to swtich the Left and Right power seats... the problem
is he wiring harness are not interchangeable. ...IF you cut the wires and
swithch do you lose more than the memory..The right seat is loose and leans
backwards and it is twisted on the right side....Also does anyone know of a
source of cheap parts by mail or in Toronto Canada ????
                             Thanx

If you change the seats the problem just moves to the other side.

I went to the bone yard and bought a seat for my 84 733i for $ 100 U.S. (
Very Cheap) and swapped out the parts that were broken. I had the problem
with my seat leaning back on the left side .

Problem Solved

Jack 84 733i

FORE SYSTEMS
John (Jack) P. Milik               Voice 708-991-4ATM
1627 Colonial Parkway                Fax 708-991-4292
Suite 102
Palatine (Chicago), IL 60067
JPM@domain.elided

NASDAQ      FORE