[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coming Attractions Nov.Zundfolge

In two weeks the next issue of the Zundfolge comes out.The Zundfolge is the
great BMWACA Puget Sound Chapter newsletter.
Is this issue with be an article about the Sondra Chia BMW art car #13, not
seen elsewhere in this counrty in any BMW magazine, and info about the BMW
Individual Touring customized in Germany for the family man and women. To get
a complimentary issue and info about the Puget Sound Chapter BMWACA e-mail
your USPS mailing address directly(not on the list unless you  want your
address seen) to GregM2002@domain.elided
     Richard, e-mail me an USPS address, we'd like to send you one.
Remember you can never get enough BMW mail !!! To get on this month's
mailing, get your request in by Nov. 9th please.

Greg Mierz
GregM2002@domain.elided
Puget Sound Chapter BMWACA Roster manager
Seattle, Wa.