[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brake fluid bleeding/changing addendum

Ahsun H. Murad" <murad@domain.elided asks:
>Can the stock plastic reservoir stand that much pressure? Or does that
have to be changed too. Also, does this work with ABS? Thanks.

I have no problems with mine; 20 psi isn't that much pressure; the fluid flow
is reasonable, about the same as you'd get pumping the pedal slowly. I haven't
tried higher pressures for obvious reasons; 20 psi works without nasty side
effects.

As to ABS, I have no experience, but I would expect it to work.

Frank

PS
As a long term digester, I wish all lists would come this way, especially now
that the subject line is easily located. The ease of use far outweighs the
drawbacks.

Good job, richard!!