[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Suspension mods for '88 635CSi....

I'm going to be slowly tuning the suspension of the 6 soon, nothing
radical, just minor spring and strut work.  I am planning getting a set
of 17x8" wheels with 235/45/17 tires, along with Eibach springs and
Bilstein Sport shocks.  Would the 17" setup interfere with the lowered
ride height?  I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of the ride for more lateral
bite and cornering G's.  Has anyone else tried this setup with their 6 or
even the E28 5-series?  Racing Dynamic, Dinan, and AC Schnitzer all offer
similar setup but Schnitzer recommends working on the inner fender lip in
the front to accomodate the wheels.  Any information would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

		* Roy Kao - e0ewqbwu@domain.elided *
		*    '88 BMW 635CSi  '93 VW Corrado VR6	   *
		*     "Why fly when you can DRIVE?...."    *