[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 TI PART NEED

In a message dated 10-26-94 TENCCUA.BRUMWE01@domain.elidedO  wrote:

> I am converting to dual 40 DCOE Webers on my 2002 and need
>           to change the cooling system part that the old water choke
>           hose came from...

>           ...The problem with the current
>           part is that the outlet pipe for the choke hose interferes
>           with the manifold where the carb bolts on.
>
>           Any of you guys out there with a real ti or dual Webers,
>           what is the solution here?  I am assuming that the ti came
>           with a different piece.
>
>           matt

I had a 2000CS at one point which had the 2002ti motor in it.  This piece
was indeed different than the standard 2002 one, and it was specifically
made to clear the manifolds.  Unfortunately I don't have the part number,
but you may want to try a Company in England called Jaymic that seems to
have a lot of ti parts:  011-44-263-512883

Looking in their catalog, I believe this part is called a "cylinder head
water take off," and _their_ (not BMW's) part number for it is 02C0.1270.
The price they list is 30.38 British Pounds.

Good luck,
Ware
'72 tii