[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DIY Oil Changes...

If you have an OBC you can also set the CODE and then try to start it
without entering the CODE. Beats destroying ignition parts. Works for me.

BTW, my wife's new 530 holds 8 quarts of oil. Where do I find a drain pan
that holds that much? They usually top out at 7. I know, if you afford a
530, you can afford to have the dealer do the oil changes. The truth is I
really can't afford it and have to do my own changes to keep food on the
table ;-)

Ephraim Fithian <fithian@domain.elided>
95 E34 530i, 92 E36 325i