[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Record's Stuck, The Record's Stuck, The....

> Date sent:      Mon, 24 Oct 1994 10:45:00 -0500 (EST)
> From:           Colin Brace <BRACEC@domain.elided>
> Subject:        The Record's Stuck, The Record's Stuck, The....
> To:             BMW@domain.elided

>           Yes! I'm getting BEAUCOUP repeats, especially the "porcelain" one,
>           which I've received at least 6 of.
>
>           Colin
>
>           bracec@domain.elided

6? I've gotten over 15 copies of the BMW/Vette post and some others!!!!!

How long is Richard gonna be on vacation?  HELP!

Cheers,         Tilman
Tilman Bohn
Fakult"at f"ur Physik und Astronomie
Universit"at Heidelberg
<TBOHN@domain.elided>

"Every thing that is possible to be believ'd, is an image of truth."
                                                    - William Blake