[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ex-Lax for 320i's

Thank for all the replies re:A few 320i questions.

Now that I've determined that the mileage problem is not a problem
with the car, but with the severe emissions equipment on the car, does
anyone know of a way to remedy this problem?

Is their any aftermarket exhaust systems for 320i's?  I do not want to
remove all the emissions equipment, due to emissions testing here in
Canada, and global concern on my part.(Hey, we each do our own little
bit, right?)  I can't help but thinking that there has to be a way to
upgrade the emissions controls to '90's standards.  So what's the
call, am I dreaming?

It seems to me that mileage or horsepower(possibly both) can be made
here.

Darren Gibbons
gibbonsa@domain.elided

PS: Does anyone know a good product for cleaning wax off of black
rubber/plastic trim pieces? Thanks....

- --
The above author is purely ficticious.  Any resemblance to any
person, either living or dead, is purely coincidental.