[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Used BMW's - 2002 and 320

 Hello everyone,

 I recently joined the list and I am glad to see so much activity.  I
 am interested in buying a used BMW in the $2000 and under price range.  I
 was thinking perhaps a 2002 or a 320.  Unfortunately, I don't know much
 about car repair, so I am worried about buying used and then being faced
 with the high costs of repair assocciated with BMWs.  I have heard that a
 2002 handles better than a 320.  It is also my understanding that a 2002
 is a 'classic' car.  Do these cars come in automatic?
 Your opinions on these BMW's and others available in
 that price range would be most appreciated.
 Also, I am interested in the BMW CCA.  Is it worth my while to join?
 How much is membership?  Is their magazine good?

 Thanks,

 Doug N2QAN

 dpr2@domain.elided
 Student - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

 PS - I would buy a nice new M3 but somehow I come up about $30k short :)
- -
 dpr2@domain.elided                 "The advancement and diffusion
                                   of knowledge is the only guardian
 Douglas P. Regulinski             of true liberty."                              *
                                                - James Madison