[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW HIST

 E> I'm sure someone here on the list can lead you to a definative book
 E> on the history of the company

There's a book called "BMW: A Celebration" which is well written and has
some very artistic pictures.  There's also a book by Jeremy Walton on the
history of the company which is more complete on both coverage and
pictures, but it's more of an encyclopedia than a history like the first
one:  less passionate but more data.  I'd say these are my two favorite.

Unfortunately I don't know the title of the Walton one (it's at my parents
house in New Orleans), or who wrote the first one.  If anyone needs it I
could find them.

- --Ware
'72 tii