[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A good lesson taught....

Vlasis,

If I remember well, you are the fellow who tried to bargain a 95 M3 with
your girl friend and then tried to play it smart by coming late to see the
promised car.

By now, you have probably learnt that those cars must be deserved. They are
not to be given to anybody (even if you have the money for). The supply is
very limited and dealers cannot get as many as they would like, for real.

You did not trust the guy when he offered you a Yellow-Dakar model you wanted
and tried to play it smart, as if you were buying a Toyota Corolla or any
mass market vehicle. It reminds me of a nice fable written by Jean De La
Fontaine, "Le heron et le vermiceau". The story is basically about a river bird
which catches some fish, but release them as they are not up to its standard.
Finally he ends up eating mud worms, instead.

Next time you can get an M3, learn to respect the chance you have and try
to appreciate it to its true value.

Yves