[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: BMW shop in Boston area

> Months ago somone mentioned a good shop in Cambridge, MA.  I have
> given up on my last machanic and would like to start off right with my
> new toy.  Does anyone have any recommendations.

I have had good luck with AutoBon in Cambridge. They know their stuff
and don't try an rip you off with lots of extra work. They charge $42
an hour for labor and give a 10% dicsount on labor if you are a new
customer.

They are a no frills decent repair place. If you want free coffee, donuts
and a fancy waiting room then don't go to AutoBon. If you want good work
done at a fair price then I would highly recommend them.

They just replaced all the shocks and assorted suspension bushings
on my 325 last month and did a good job.

Talk to Whitey and he will take care of you.

AutoBon
14 Decatur St.
Cambridge
617-864-1555