[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

635 EURO INFO REQUEST

 A> Hi all, I have a European '79 635CSi VIN 5545563, that I would like
 A> to get more info about.  Does anyone know how to go about getting
 A> info like Production Date, number produced(all numbers I have seen
 A> are total 6 series production), any service manuals,etc? Any info
 A> will be greatly appreciated.

I think you can call/write BMW North America (don't know the phone number,
but they are in Montvale, NJ) and they will look it up for you.  I saw a
letter that the owner of a 1600GT received from them that gave this exact
information.  I'd assume they would do this for a newer car as well.

Good Luck,

Ware
'72 tii