[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New: 320i.

On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, James Steele wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, David Bokaie wrote:
>
> > James,
> >

> > What is with the foul language.  Eventhough I am not the person who
> > responded, I take exception to your tone of writing.  Your original
> > post was full of it and even when some one takes the time to send
> > you a reasonable suggestion your response carries lots of attitude.
> >
> > Chill out... You ask for  free advice and you get what you pay for.
> > You can take it or leave it.
>
> That does >NOT< sounds like advice.  Sorry.  Telling someone to part the
> car, <Shrugs>. Particularly when I made no mention of selling it or
> anything.  Seems odd, doesn't it?   Considering about two posts later I
> posted about one being for sale.
>
> <Shrugs>  Can't please em, can't piss em off.

	Listen you little jerk, you mentioned in your original post that the
car had a bunch of serious problems.  You said you aquired the car, nor
purchased it.  You made no mention of it being your only transportation.
The main thrust of the message semmed to be asking what you should do
with the car.  You obtained it cheaply, didn't seem to need it as
transport, and it had a bunch of time consuming problems to fix.  You
asked for peoples opinions and ideas.  I simply suggested that the
easiest and most cost effective thing to do would be to part it out.  You
could make some money, perhaps to help cove the lost you faced when you
had to enact the lien on it.
	If you don't want advice, don't post questions to the list and ask
for it.  And if you get advice you are not interested, don't bother
wasting everyone's time by being an immature little jerk and flamming.
If you ask for an opinion in a public forum, and you get a reasonable
response, where do you get the idea that you can flame the very people
you asked for help?
	As a fellow 320i owner, you have certainly alienated me from any of
the help you seem to need.

							Jeff