[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ERRR... Re: E36 Brake Fluid Cap

At 9:54 PM 10/17/94, Don Eilenberger wrote:
>Chris wrote..
>
>>You should replace all of your brake fluid. Brake fluid is hydrophilic
>>and will
>
>Ahh, Chris - are you doing a lot of medical law work...??   ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>I believe it's hydroscopic - hydrophilic is water on the brain or something..
>
>       ;-)
>
>PS: I agree - the dealer should redo the job at no expense to him - if for
>no other reason than liability reasons..
>
>=======================================
>Don Eilenberger (dje@domain.elided)
>=======================================
>  '79 R65 FrankenCycle - der Beemer
>  '87 535i BOHICA      - der Bimmer
>  '75 25' Hunter       - das Boot
>=======================================
>DOD#1177, BMW-CCA#104316, BMW-MOA#64000

I believe that Chris is correct, at least according to Solomon's Organic
Chemistry.  hydrocephaly (sp?) if I remember correctly is water on the
brain, but hey, brain, breaks no difference eh?  Also, I think that you
were thinking of hygroscopic, which means readily absorbing moisture.

the techno.boy                                               PHONE 512-445-0211

100% Artificial
god@domain.elided
techno.boy@domain.elided
____