[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New: 320i.

James,

What is with the foul language.  Eventhough I am not the person who
responded, I take exception to your tone of writing.  Your original
post was full of it and even when some one takes the time to send
you a reasonable suggestion your response carries lots of attitude.

Chill out... You ask for  free advice and you get what you pay for.
You can take it or leave it.

I don't intent to start a flame war.  I find BMW list as well as other ones
that
I subscribe to as being courteous and professional.  I hate to see it
degrade.

David