[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Unfortunate personal problem

Adam,
	While I have found some of your posts interesting, others have
been hardly to my interest. Guess what? That's true of everyone's posts,
including mine, so no one should be terribly offended. You are the only
person posting "editorial" news clippings; whether I like it or not, it
does add another facet to the list, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, it is BMW
oriented.

	This last post had nothing to do with BMW's. I responded to
Steven's mail personally to Steven and to Richard Welty. Stick to BMW
stuff on the list; there are over 800 people on this list and personal
drivel is the least of the other 799 peoples' interest.

Filippo