>>Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:31:30 -0800
From: "Doug Johnson" <ur-quattro@domain.elided>
Subject: [bmw] Good and bad years for 6 Series?

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm a soon-to-be partial convert from the Audi
quattro lifestyle.

To not bore the list, can anyone please point me to resources regarding
good and bad years for the 6 Series, and particular things to be aware
of?

I've got an '87 in my sights, but need to find a competent place for a
pre-purchase inspection, first.

~ Doug