[bmw] administrivia: use of "french"

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:29:44 -0500 Robert Chase <beostar@domain.elided> wrote:
> It may send the message to the insurance company that you dont want to
> "f*** around" (pardon my french).

if we could avoid the use of "french", that'd be a good thing.

i am not personally offended by it, but some are.

more importantly, there are sites on the net that have "french" filters
and will bounce such email. as list admin, it ends up in _my_ inbox,
not anyone elses, and i get tired of deleting stuff that i didn't need
to get in the first place.

thanks,
  richard