Re: [bmw] 1987 325 "Ding"

Hey Guys,

I have an 88 325 (eta).  the 37 degree warning is a "ice is forming" warning.
This should be a single ding.  The memo reminder is a 3 ding reminder at the
top of every hour to check the weather update on the weather band.

Tom, are you getting a single dig or a triple ding?  I've only heard of these
two types of reminder "dings".  I found both of them annoying, so I
disconnected the speaker which is located near the driver side steering
column.

-Ram
'88 325 (eta)