Re: [bmw] need 2001 or 2002 bmw literature

ml@domain.elided wrote:

EBAY! :)

Robert Chase

Hello everyone!

Hey, I am looking to buy a used bmw 530 (or higher). Does anyone out
there know where I can find the old bmw literature with information like
the the specs for the 500 series bmw for the years 2000 and up?
Also, does anyone know where is the best site on the internet to buy used BMWs. I live in the VA area. Thanks in advance!