RE: [bmw] Forever black or Black again?

On Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004, at 13:39:17 -0800 (PST), Mr wrote:

> Which has better and longer lasting results, Forever
> black or Black again?  Where can I purchase the better
> of the two?  Thanks group!!

I've been testing Forever Black on the wife's Ferd. The plastic trim was
going gray and it took two coats. That was last summer and it still looks
good. I bought it from Classic Motoring Accessories
http://www.properautocare.com/fb-1k.html .  They also carry Black Again.

The products work differently. FB is a dye, BA is a silicone oil product.

Bob Kegel
'70 2002
'85 635 CSi
BMW CCA