[bmw] Shameless promotion

Hey everbody,

I have a BMW radio for sale on e-bay and I thought that some people in the group might be looking for one like it. Here is the URL.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2464594619&category=38639

I have not tested it and have no idea if it works. It is VERY clean though and does not have the rub off that a lot of the radios of this vintage have. I also dont have the code.
Feel free to bid if your interested. Out of respect for the people that have already viewed the item on ebay I can't end the auction early for a direct sale.

Robert Chase