[bmw] FS: OEM AM/FM Receiver (1988 e30) & Bentley e30 3 series service manual 1984 Thru 1990

Hey all,

I have a couple items that I want to pass on to a lucky e30 owner. They
are as follows:

1). A factory AM/FM Receiver/Dolby tape deck out of my former '88 325,
e30. Model number: KE-81. The wiring is undamaged and the unit is very
clean/aesthetically sound.

The Caveat emptor is that when I sold the car, I left the aftermarket
head unit and cd changer in the car, hence the reason for having the OEM
BMW unit. It worked perfectly to the best of my knowledge when it was
removed, but I forgot to jot down the anti-theft code. If anyone is
interested, and/or knows if the unit will re-install absent of the
anti-theft code, please advise via email.

2) A Bentley e30 Service manual for the e30 production series 1984-1990.
Very good shape, probably has some greasy finger-prints inside though.
It served me well, but was replaced when I traded up for an e36.

Make me an offer on either item; if you desire pictures, please let me
know. I live in St. Louis, MO, and I would ask that the buyer assume
shipping costs from St. Louis. Thanks.

Cheers and regards,

Michael Coffer
'93 325i alpine white