[bmw] USAToday Articles on Speeding

Yesterday, USAToday had a front page article on speeders in the US, as well as several other articles on page 2. You can check them out online at:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-02-23-cover-speed_x.htm

In the sidebar, you can access related articles, under the main titles of "Why Do We Speed?" and "A Nation of Speeders"

Bottom line...we're all driving faster than ever, and police are backing off on speed enforcement, and giving more leeway before writing tickets. There are always exceptions, of course...

-rb

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3