[bmw] searching for E-30. . .

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a decent 88-91 e-30 (or perhaps older 'is' cars. . .)within a few hours of Baltimore/ Philly / DC.  Might also consider cars in Texas or New Orleans. . .
Looking for price range of 3500 give or take. . .
We'd be looking to buy soon or not at all.  We're debating on whether to fix a wrecked one <:-(.
If you have one for sale, let me know as much as you can about the car in the email. . .pics, interior, mechanicals. . .etc.
Thanks in advance,
Jake Hahn
93 318i
+ Brother's 89 325i (RIP ?)