[bmw] Re: "CRAZY" 88 735i

Emi, it looks to me as though some alarm functions went off. Now you have a
"door open" warning.

My wife's Mazda Millenia developed some similar conniptions a couple years
ago, and replacing the "courtesy light" switches in the door jambs resolved
the issue permanently. In light of the fact that you get a "door open"
warning, I'd look there first.

Russ Maki
Ixonia, Wis.