[bmw] 92-98 3 series headlights

HI folks.
I was hoping to get some help from you guys/gals.

I am in the process of fitting some new headlights to my car.  My current
lights is a two light typical american made non-functional unit.  The car in
question is a 1994 Chevy Impala SS.  It has a two light headlight with a
turn signal in board of the lights.

The 3 series lights are of a similar size,  adnI was hoping that maybe oenof
your kind souls could get some more exact measurments.  Ie width, deptt,
height, et.

Thanks all
Marc Smith
Marc_smith@domain.elided
1994 chevy impala
1987 bmw k100 RT (ok not a bimmer, but a beemer)