[bmw] e32 Parking Lights/ HELP!!

Greetings All,

I have exhausted all resources on this problem and really need some help from the group: The patient is a 89 750il and every time I turn on the lights I get the message of "Parking Light" & "Tail Light" and the left front parking light and left rear tail light go out. It does't always happen right away....sometimes it won't happen for 5-10 min...but it always happens. I have replaced the bulbs, cleaned the connections and just replaced the "Light Control Module" thinking that would finally cure the problem....but the problem remains.

Please give me some help on this.

Thanks,

Kenneth Carey
89 750il