[bmw] Buying E36 96" up 2drs non engine/trans/interior for project car

Dear members of BMW digest,

I am looking for an E36 year 96-99 for my project car.
Please let me know if anybody has one for sale or any
connection please let me know.
Any one 2 doors of 318/328/M3 E36 96-99 with broken or
without engine, trans, and interior parts. Car must be
in clear title(no salvage, junk, and no need to go
inspection), and no accident record preferred!

Will pay good price! Please email me if any one has
one for sale or any connection! Thanks so much!

Paul
kuochin_wu@domain.elided