[bmw] Uh-oh...

Left my lights on and then vehicle wouldn't start, so had guessed battery
drain. Tried to recharge, but realize I can honk horn, show lights.
Dashboard lights up but key turned in the ignition elicits only a rapid
click, click, click...

Does this sound like starter or alternator? My CO2 light's now on... that
was replaced about 57,000 ago. Could that be the culprit?

Thanks in advance for any ideas you might have, and here's to all other
beemers running trouble-free this holiday season!

Tom Borden

THOMAS BORDEN  |  CONSULTANT | MEDIA & MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
23 ESSEX ROAD, ESSEX FELLS, NJ   07021 | ph/fax: 973.228.5092  |
<mailto:teborden@domain.elided> te.borden@domain.elided