[bmw] Re: BMW X3

Both Car and Driver And Autoweek wrote reviews. Check their websites.
I liked C & D's because it wrote this glowing tribute then explained they
were talking about the 325Xi Sportwagon, not the hardriding X3. Since I have
little use for SUV's I thought that was great! My wife drives a 528iT which holds
more, gets much better mileage, is better looking and cheaper than an X5. With
snow tires it's still not as good as 4WD but it's very good where most of us
drive, i.e., on paved roads.
Fred Callender RMC