[bmw] Re: Parting out 1986 325/528 automatic 114k miles

--- henri baccouche <henrib7@domain.elided> wrote:
Parting out my 1986 325e automatic 114k miles
Car was owned by a maintenance fanatic....
Everything is in very good or mint condition.
Car took a  hit in front at ~20mph.

> Mint Black leatherette Interior ,Door panels $250
> ZF 4hp22h automatic $450 (guaranteed good)
> Long Block $500 with a very recent head rebuild.
Uses no oil, runs perfectly. Long block only.
> Complete 2.93 Rearend with brakes with new boge
>shocks and mounts. $250
>Bosch ECU unit 021 $50.00
Gas tank pump recently replaced $25.00
Complete stock stainless Exhaust (no dents on it
anywhere) with new O2 sender, good cat, headers
$150.00  (ships ups in 2 piece)
I guarantee these parts to be good pieces.
You won't be disappointed n the mechanical or the
cosmetic department.

Los Angeles
henrib7@domain.elided
323-933-1366