[bmw] Holiday request from list member (sorta SPAM, but for a good cause!)

As members of this list, we all know how much we value
the relationships weve developed with our
Internet-based friends, and how close many of us have
grown.  When one of our group has a bad situation, we
all try to help out in any way we can.  Thats what is
so great about these groups.  Well, in that regard,
one of our motorcycling friends named Eddie Keiger
suffered a terrible disabling accident about 10 years
ago, and for many years a large group of motorcyclists
around the world have been helping Eddie with his
medical support.

For the story on Eddie Kieger, click here:

http://www.eddiekieger.com

Right now, Eddie needs a new handicapped van. In
addition to the auctions and other activities ongoing
to assist Eddie, our circle within the circle a
group called "The Assholes (tm)" has written a
cookbook consisting of some of our best recipes! And
now, hopefully just in time for the holidays, we are
offering this cookbook for sale as a way to help Eddie
get his van.

The cookbook is called Cooking by the Numbers,
related to the fact that members of the Assholes have
contributed their favorite recipes to this book.  The
cookbook costs $20 including shipping for the U.S.  If
you dont live in the U.S. and are interested in
ordering, let me know.  I believe that efforts are
underway to handle non-U.S. orders as well (handled by
Assholes in a nearby country).

The book can be ordered here:

http://www.ekiii.org

You can use your Paypal account, or pay by Money
Order.  I personally vouch for everyone involved in
this effort, and personally guarantee that every cent
over actual printing and shipping costs goes directly
to Eddie.  No one makes ANY money off this effort!

So, order yours for a UNIQUE holiday giftfor
yourself, for a friend, for your parents, a co-worker.
 Youll be giving a great gift, and your friends will
wonder who the hell it is you hang out with!

Thanks!

Michael Menard
Gurnee, IL
USA