Re: [bmw] research, again

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 22:06:48 -0500 Al Floer <cybercord@domain.elided> wrote:
> It still drives like a slightly used new car after the shocks and bushings
> changes.  So would i recommend one like this,  YESSSSSS.  If your still
> looking for one in about 3-4 months, we may still be toying with the idea of
> selling.  Dealer is not giving anything for used cars, and they are hard to
> sell.  If we had a buyer at a fair price we might sell it a get new 3.

thanks for the info (and thanks for the info who have sent private emails
as well.)

i'm not expecting to actually go looking for a car until 6 months or so
after i settle into a new job (consulting is really thin right now, time
for a day job.) the 164 doing something ugly and catastrophic
before then might change my mind, although my 74 Alfa GTV has
been a reliable old soldier so if the 164 makes it through the winter,
that takes the pressure to buy a car off to some degree.

richard