[bmw] FS: '94 525i Touring wagon in Seattle

 Hi,

Due to an impending move I am forced to sell my '94 525 wagon.  Details are
as follows:

106K, auto, all power, tan leather, green exterior, dual sunroof, 6 disc
changer, recent rotors and brakes, recent Bridgestone tires.  The car really
is in very nice condition with only one small ding and runs great.  Since
purchasing the car in the early Spring the only work has been an oil change,
thermostat replacement, rear hatch gas strut replacement, and front
windshield replacement.

The car is located in Seattle, WA.  Asking $9,750 obo.

For more info (since I'm sure I neglected something!) or for pictures please
e-mail me directly or call me at the number below.

Thank you,

Kit Redwine

'94 525i touring

Seattle, WA