[bmw] Seat heater relay...where is it?

I've looked in my Haynes manual (useless thing that it
is) and all over my car trying to find where the seat
heater relay is.  Nobody I know can find a reference
in their Bentley manuals either. Is there one for each
seat? My driver's side seat heater doesn't work.

Both the back and butt elements quit working at the
same time, so I'm assuming it's not the elements, but
something that controls them. I already tried swapping
the switches, same problem. The only thing I can think
of left is the relay(s). Thanks in advance for any
help.

Jay Karolyi
1995 318i red 5-speed
1971 2002 black 4-speed