[bmw] Mt Palomar Vineyard Tour

hello BMW nutz!

just want to say thank you to the SD chapter of the BMW club for a wonderful
time at the Mt. Palomar Vineyard on Sunday. my wife (Michelle) and I met
some cheery folk, tasted some good wine, drank some tasty Port, noshed on
savory chocolates, smoked a fine cigar with some lively new friends....heck,
we had splendidly good time!

see you all at the Xmas party. 8)

regards,
terry (Five2Eight, BonB, leopard floor mats)

"If it doesn't make you go fast, we don't sell it"
Grd4Spd Racing - www.grd4spd.com