Re: [bmw] Winter Driving

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:11:40 -0500, Chris Pawlowicz wrote

> The right way to drive in winter conditions is with 4 snow tires. If
> you are just 'passing through' or will only see mild winters, all
> seasons are 'ok'.
>
> Chris Pawlowicz
> Stebro Stainless Performance Exhaust
> http://cpcperformance.com

This will be my first Midwestern winter (St. Louis) in my south Texas 530iA.
I am hearing about snow tires, and have not needed such an animal for many
years and at that time they were on my pickup. We usually get a decent amount
of snow and ice.

What recommendations would the listers give me on snow tires? I guess I
should also find a set of wheels for them, suggestions there too?

Thanks in advanced.

Gary

--
Gary Allgood