From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Lee
Sent: October 25, 2003 4:37 PM
To: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [bmw] 85 528e Hesitation while driving.

Hi all,
 I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. My 85 528e
while driving will all of a sudden no longer react to acceleration. She
never actually stalls but it will hesitate either when I accelerate or
just while keeping at a constant speed. I have changed in the last day
to try and fix this problem the fuel filter, spark plugs and o2 sensor
to no avail. My neighbor who owns a 69 Mercedes said he had the same
problem and it was his fuel pump. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Regards,
 Lee Mullican
85 528e