[no subject]

E32 Question

Hello All,

My 89 750il has an intermittent light problem, here's the scoop; shortly after I turn "on" the lights, the left front "parking light" goes out, followed by the left rear "brake" light. Or rather, I should say that the dash computer says that the 2 go out....sometimes the computer says that they are out, and they are still on, but most of the time, they really do go out. And then, of course; the computer stays locked in that diagnostic message until I turn the key off. I have tried replacing all of the suspect bulbs with genuine BMW bulbs...but alas, the message comes back.

Also.....another question, does the 89 750il have a HEPA filter for the inside cabin vent system??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kenneth Carey