[bmw] CPO BMW Questions

I am thinking about purchasing a CPO BMW, probably a 1999 or 2000.

At present I am focusing on the 330i (2001), 528i (1998-2000) and 540i (1998-2000).  All would be manual transmission.

I know all the specs, have followed the marque for years, etc.  I am a CCA member who owns an E36 325i daily driver and NSX weekend/track car.

I am looking for real world opinions from the owners of each of these cars as well as opinions about the CPO warranty.  The car would be used as a daily driver, and would be driven in the Wisconsin winter with a set of snows.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan