From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Emi.
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 7:37 PM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: [bmw] RE: 88 735i rough idle and central loacking issue

Hello all,

  I have been recently experiencing rough idle with my car  any ideas what
it could be ( the car recently had a full tune up and the injectors were
removed and cleaned)? The check engine light comes on and goes off on its
own sporadically. Further, the central locking system works fine if you use
the passenger door the divers door will only unlock all doors but not lock
all doors?

Thank you all in advance.