[bmw] Problem with scarce temperature of my e36 1.6 m43.

When temperatures outside decreased, in my engine has emerged a problem with scarce temperature. Its depends on speed, when its > 100 km/h then temperature is decreasing to border of blue zone on thermometer, when iam moving slow, themperature is increasing to best,middle position on thermometer. For me its strange, becouse i dont know why in slow movement themperature is ideal, and in speed is so low???