[bmw] e28 clutch master question

OK kidz,

The supply hose that runs from the brake fluid reservoir to the clutch
master cylinder rotted away at the reservoir. the fluid leaked down to the
where the hose attaches to the tank. To remove the hose from the OTHER end
required removing the car from the clutch master. Naturally I tried to
remove the supply hose without removing the pressure line and only succeeded
in breaking off the plastic nipple that the hose attaches to on the clutch
master.

Soooo, I now completely removed the car from the clutch master. Any hints on
replacing the supply hose nipple? Its not even clear how the plastic
doohickey is attached anyway. Seems to just spin in the housing. The rebuild
kit listed in the manual include the "sealing cap" which I assume includes
the nipple.

Man I hate working on hard to get at crap.

comments?

-doug