[bmw] Looking for a good M30 E28 Head, or solution..

Hi All,

Recently I was driving along and one of my spark plugs popped out of the
engine while I was at a stop light.  I pulled over, and used the handy
toolkit in the trunk to put the plug back in, and noticed that the a$$hole
wrench that did my plugs and wires must have used an impact wrench to put
the plugs in, because the threads are pretty bady stripped in the head.  So
when I try and tighten the plug up,  it gets to the point of hand tight and
then loosens off at the next turn,  This seems to be the case for the front
2 plugs.  So I either need to replace the head, or find a way to fix it.  I
was told about the helicoil idea, but dont know too much about it.  Does
anyone have any suggestions, or a good head for sale?

Cheers
Ron J
85 535i
73 911 2.7 (for sale.. pics and info here : www.geocities.com/tatsu911 )

"To put it in simple terms, politics defines what people want;
government decides what they get.  For democracy to work,
government must respond to politics (Shogan, 1982)