[bmw] <FS> 16" x 7.5" BBS RZ wheels for E36, E30 M3 & others

I have a set of nearly new 16" x 7.5" BBS RZ347 wheels
for sale :

http://members.roadfly.com/m_ben/RZ+1a.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/m_ben/RZ+2b.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/m_ben/RZ+3a.jpg
http://members.roadfly.com/m_ben/RZ+4a.jpg

as the pictures show they are _extremely_ clean wheels.

I bought them ~3 years ago and only used two of them
for less than 10 laps on the track.  they were cleaned as
soon as they came off the track, so they're near-perfect.
the other two have never had tires mounted on them by me
and were apparently barely used by the person I bought
them from.  I bought them with the intention of running
them on my street car, but the car rapidly moved to become
primarily a track car & the wheels are too nice for that
sort of use.

they're 5x120mm lug spacing & have 37mm of offset.

they are an E36 fitment, but with use of 10mm spacers
they would be perfect on an E30 M3.  the factory
fitment for an E30 M3 with 16" x 7.5" wheels is 27mm,
which is the effective offset you'd have with 10mm spacers.

with use of a 15mm spacer they would also work well
on an E28, E32 or E34.

all four center caps are included and they're in great
condition, I just didn't get all the pics with them
installed.

$650 obo + shipping from 48220

Ben