[bmw] WANTED: Euro E12 525 (1979-1981) parts

To anyone in Europe, Australia, etc.

Am looking for a line on a junk yard, dead car, parts stash for the engine / ignition wiring harness from an E12 525 (4 bbl carb) from 1979-1981. Part number is 61.11.1.272.186. It is what powers (and makes work) the electronic ignition system: links coil, ignition unit, distributor, ballast resistors and car together.

Cars with L Jetronic won't have what I need. Euro 630 & 730 have a different wiring harness part number BUT it might workable. Again it must be from car from 1979 to 1981 (with electronici ignition).

WHY you ask? Am retrofitting factory electronic ignition to a Euro E12 with points. Have all the correct parts, short of the perfect harness. I have one that will work with some mods, but would like to try to find one if findable.

Lines on suitable on line junk yards (Nordic countries, Germany, Australia, etc.) are welcome.

TIA,

Gregory in Geneva