[bmw] OT: E36 Paint Question (how many pints?)

Hi folks,

The time has come to start thinking about a new paint job for my '97 E36 sedan (328i). Only the best will do.. and I plan on going with a high quality custom paint job. I'm also considering Dupont's Chromalusion paint scheme. Now my question.. would anyone know approx how many pints it takes to paint a car the size of an E36? This of course includes door jams, inside trunk, etc. Also, how many coats of clearcoat should I have put on? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! - Serge